ESG Controlling Practitioner
The abbreviation “ESG” stands for Environmental, Social and Governance and refers to a comprehensive set of rules for assessing the sustainable and ethical practices of companies. In the near future, not only listed corporations but many companies will either be required to report on sustainability or almost all will be indirectly affected by it through customers and suppliers. ESG will assume a similar relevance as today’s accounting.
In this course, you will learn in a practical way which regulatory requirements are really important in this context and how you can implement ESG reporting and controlling in your company. From a regulatory perspective, we focus with you on the most important aspects of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and EU Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS). Furthermore, we will show you how to collect the relevant data, set up automated processes to consolidate it and create a meaningful and flexible tool to monitor your ESG KPIs.
Munich, Frankfurt, and Berlin
Managing Directors and Board Members, Executives, Financial Officers, Financiers, Private Equity Portfolio Managers, Management Consultants, Interim Managers
“ESG Implementation Practitioner” by International School of Management
Module 1 – ESG Basics (1 day)
- ESG in practice
- Regulatory Requirements
- ESG Change Process
Module 2 – Reporting & Controlling (1 day)
- Finance Function as the Driver
- Sustainability Reporting & Controlling
- Use Case Radial
- You sharpen your profile with applicable know-how in what is currently probably the most relevant topic for finance professionals and thus significantly increase your value in the company or market value.
- You will receive the tools to strategically identify your level of ambition and, building on this, to start implementation immediately.
- You will learn in practice how to conduct a materiality analysis, elicit KPIs and implement ESG organizationally.
- You learn methodically how to use existing data sources in the best possible way and how to eliminate manual process steps as far as possible in the context of dynamic KPI determination.
- As a private equity portfolio manager, management consultant or interim manager, you will gain highly relevant knowledge for increasing the value of companies and thus your earnings potential.